Hi all,

Our university uses EMS for room bookings, and during COVID they started scheduling some of the rooms in the library using EMS.  We use LibCal for our own room bookings, and unfortunately due to security we cannot simply share the EMS info into LibCal, and are resorting to manual typing in each appointment to LibCal to be able to keep track.

Has anyone used an API or other way to get EMS bookings into LibCal?

Thanks!
Margaret

Margaret Alexander | Core Systems Librarian (she/hers)
University of Oregon | Libraries
Knight Library | 1501 Kincaid St 97403-1299
541-346-1864 (vm)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | uoregon.edu<https://www.uoregon.edu/>
Please note:  I work from home M-F, 8-4:30 PST
[University of Oregon Logo Wordmark]<https://www.uoregon.edu/>