Job search tools, especially those powered by the now ubiquitous AI, are sprouting up everywhere. While the grumbly curmudgeon part of me would rather pull out a typewriter, my optimistic side encouraged me to give the tools a look.  Here are some of the more interesting tools I found this week. I have not tried them myself, so if you do, send me your feedback, good or bad! 🤖 Erin

 New on the Job Board

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news