Dear all

With just ONE week to go until World Digital Preservation Day #WDPD2023 we are excited to see so many of your plans for events, activities, blog posts and MORE flooding into our inboxes ready for the big day! Keep them coming!

At the DPC we are also putting the finishing touches to our own plans to release a new edition of the Global Bit List of Endangered Digital Species on #WDPD2023.

On the day we will publish the new report and reveal what has changed (or not) on the #DPCBitList

Join us for the Bit List 2023 Launch Event on 2nd November 2023, WDPD2023, at 1100 – 1200 UTC to find out!

This event is free to attend, and all are welcome!

For more event information and to register, please visit: https://bit.ly/DPCbitlist2023

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton | she/her

Head of Advocacy and Community Engagement

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

My working hours are Mon – Fri // 08:30 – 14:30 (UK)

Find out more about #WDPD23 at www.dpconline.org/events/world-digital-preservation-day

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

The Digital Preservation Coalition is a registered company (4492292) and charity (SC051077)

#DPConnect is back! Join us for 30 minutes of live digital preservation news and networking with the DPC every Friday from 1st September (https://www.dpconline.org/events)