Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

The 87% Missing Report and Digital Preservation Advocacy

10 October 2023 | 20.00 - 21.00 UTC

Speakers: Kendra Albert, Clinical Instructor, Cyberlaw Clinic, Harvard Law School & Phil Salvador, Library Director, The Video Game History Foundation & James Newman, Senior Curator, National Videogame Museum and Research Professor in Media, Bath Spa University.

The Video Game History Foundation and Software Preservation Network gathered evidence about what portion of historical games are still in commercial distribution. This webinar covers  this first major study to analyse the availability rates for a broad sample of historical games.

Please reach out if you have any questions, or if there are any webinar topics you would like us to focus on.

Best Wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership