The BitCurator Consortium (BCC) invites proposals for the 2024 BitCurator Forum to be held virtually the week of March 18-22, 2024 (final dates TBD). An international, community-led organization with 39 member organizations representing 53 institutions, the BCC promotes and supports the application of free and open-source digital archives tools and practices in libraries, archives, museums, and other cultural heritage organizations.

2024 marks the 10th anniversary of the BitCurator Consortium. As we take a moment to celebrate our achievements from the past 10 years, we also take a step back to reflect on our journey so far.

The Forum Committee welcomes participation from organizations and individuals working outside of academic and special collections libraries and archives, members from BIPOC communities, students, and new professionals.

For more information, see the Call for Proposals page on our website.

Submission deadline: Friday, November 17, 2023

The BitCurator Forum is open to all. You do not need to be a BCC member or BitCurator user to submit a proposal and/or attend the event.

--
Lara D. Friedman-Shedlov    (she / they)  (hear my name)
Digital Records Archivist | Archives & Special Collections

I acknowledge that the University of Minnesota is located on the traditional, ancestral and contemporary lands of Indigenous people and was built with money from slaveholders