The Digital Humanities Utah Executive Committee invites proposals for presentations at DHU8. DHU8 will take place at the University of Utah on February 23–24, 2024.

Digital Humanities Utah (DHU) is a two-day symposium that has been held annually since 2016. A partnership among seven of Utah’s largest universities, DHU brings together DH scholars, broadly defined, from across the Intermountain West and beyond to share their research, network, and learn about emerging DH tools and methods. We encourage the presentation of works in progress as well as more developed projects from established and early career scholars as well as students; newcomers to DH are also welcome to participate.

Proposals are due on November 1, 2023, and should be submitted via the submission form on our website: dhutah.org/call-for-papers

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions regarding DHU8 and/or the CFP!

Best wishes,

Kaylee P. Alexander, PhD
Research Data Librarian
J. Willard Marriott Library