From: Hannah Powles <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 7:34 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 鉁夛笍 [Virtual Event Invitation] DAM and Museums 2024

Hello everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to DAM and Museums 2024<https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/dam-and-museums-2024>. Join us online on February 8, 2024 to learn and connect with 2,000+ members of the museums and DAM community at this exclusive virtual event.

We just announced new speakers at the event, including:
路  Tracey Panek, Historian & Director of Archives, Levi Strauss & Co.
路  Cait Carouge, Digital Asset Manager, Gagosian
路  Amy Rudersdorf, Director, Consulting Operations, AVP
Key topics covered include:
路  Integration with Digital Collection Management and Web CMS Systems
路  Metadata and Accessibility
路  Taxonomies
路  Governance
路  Rights and Rights Management
路  AI and Machine Learning
This online event costs $15 for Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museum professionals / Non-profit professionals if you book before December 1, 2023 with the Early Bird discount ($29 full price).

Register here >><https://na.eventscloud.com/dam-and-museums-2024>

Additional rates apply for End Users, Solution Providers, and Consultants, details here<https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/dam-and-museums-2024/pricing>.

I hope you can join us in February!

Kind regards,