Hi everyone,

Just a reminder of the Levels of Preservation Open Office session that is running today. Details below.

Come along for a chat about the future direction of the Levels.

All the best,
Jen

*****************************

This month's Levels of Digital Preservation Open Office session will be a chance for you to join us to discuss whether a revision to the NDSA Levels is needed. We released version 2 of the Levels in 2019 and we are interested to hear from the community if there are further revisions and updates to the Levels that should be made in 2024. Whether you have changes or additions to suggest or think the Levels should remain as they are we would love you to come along for a chat and share your thoughts. This session will build on some of the suggestions made at our session on environmental sustainability in August and will help inform the plans of the Levels Steering Group and the future direction of the Levels.

The meeting will be held on October 18 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) - All welcome!

Connection details and notes from past sessions are available here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kKI_NlTlnAUg5H9y_evyRLGyiudddJRZEE1in5eeC7Q/edit>.

All the best,
Jen
(on behalf of the Levels of Preservation Steering Group)

Jenny Mitcham
Head of Good Practice and Standards
Digital Preservation Coalition

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 01904 601849
Mastodon: @[log in to unmask]

[cid:2acc0a51-ed9f-4b44-957a-a95dd4102f61]
Find out more about #WDPD23 on www.dpconline.org/events/world-digital-preservation-day<http://www.dpconline.org/events/world-digital-preservation-day>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.
The Digital Preservation Coalition is a registered company (4492292) and charity (SC051077)
#DPConnect is back! Join us for 30 minutes of live digital preservation news and networking with the DPC every Friday from 1st September (https://www.dpconline.org/events)