I recently switched from managing my work and personal Google accounts in
Chrome and Firefox respectively, to managing them as two separate Firefox
profiles. Here's a guide to setting up multiple profiles:
https://www.groovypost.com/howto/create-and-manage-multiple-profiles-in-firefox-2/
. It's working well for me; I can do things like choosing different themes
for the two profiles, so they're visually distinct. And you can create
separate start links to start Firefox with one profile or the other. I
think of them as two different browsers now.

Peter