There are a number of browser add-ons for "QRing" a web address, but the nice thing about Zint is that you don't need a web address to point folks at.

In other words, you can generate a QRcode (or other symbol) from any stand-alone text you want.  E.G. a physical mailing address and telephone number like you would have on a business card.  I'm sure there is a limit to the number of characters, but I tested making QR-haiku.  ☺

On Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 09:33, Luke Menzies eloquently inscribed: