From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lena G. Bohman
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2023 6:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] QR Code replacement for business card

Caution: This email originated from outside our organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

To be honest, I normally use the chrome share button one because I like that it puts a little dinosaur in the QR code.
Lena

Lena Bohman
Senior Data Management and Research Impact Librarian Long Island Jewish - Forest Hills Liaison Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell [cid:5cdd5007-3df6-4432-b522-1a2c73f1cb9b]