My esteemed listmates,

I understand how Creating a New Team in mS Teams was a lot easier 2-3 years
ago but when I open MS Teams (just downloaded and installed today) it does
not display like the Googled results.

I want to create a new team so I can Add a person I need to “Team” invite
in for a panel discussion at our library.

I click on Teams and see the Cog Wheel (like Setting in Android phone) but
the new window does not offer Build a new tram from scratch. It only offers
3 options – Join a Team with a Code, EOC Daily Notifications and Lean In.

So, I’m stuck right at the start as all the Googled results display where
you can click on Create a Team from Scratch… but not mine.

It’s my understanding to “Team In” a speaker remotely I would have to 1 –
Create a Team 2- add this speaker’s name and email address or phone # to my
New Team? 3 – Create an Invite and 4 – send that Invite.

Maybe 5 – confirm that the invite was accepted?

Has anyone within the past couple of weeks or month Created a New team with
the new MS Teams app on a Windows 10 laptop?

Screenshots are best for me to follow but the only ones I find are older
ones from 2021 and its seems MS Teams has changed a lot re: how it looks
and acts.

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public library