Please excuse any cross postings.

ELUNA 2024 Call for Proposals – Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies Track

Hello all,

The call for proposals for ELUNA 2024’s Annual Meeting is now open! We will be meeting in Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 14-17, 2024.

We are writing to invite members of the Ex Libris user community to submit a presentation proposal to the Artificial Intelligence and Emerging Technologies Track (AI & ET). If you have been working on incorporating, researching, analyzing, etc. ways that Ex Libris products interact with AI & ET, we would love to hear from you. Please consider submitting a proposal!

A few ideas to get us started:

  *   Inherent bias in AI technologies, such as search engines and retrieval

  *   Using ChatGPT to create citations or write Primo JS customizations

  *   AI, both from a Legal and Ethical Aspect

  *   Educational Applications of AI

  *   Large Language Models (LLM) and their Applications

Proposals should be submitted by November 30th in Dryfta, linked here:
https://exlkdelunaddam2024.dryfta.com/

You will need to create an account in Dryfta before submitting. Once you are logged in, you can go to your menu > My Submissions > Submit Abstract. That will open the form for you to enter your proposal’s information. Make sure to choose the Annual Meeting Proposal submission type when you get to the form.

More details about what is required for a proposal<https://el-una.org/meetings/proposal-tips/>