On Nov 27, 2023, at 2:02 PM, Kevin Hawkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Just realized that this position I posted to jobs.code4lib.org didn't get automatically posted to the list for some reason...

Alas, the automatic job posting functionality has not worked for many months, and while I would love to see it return, I have not been able to get in touch with the developer who created it in the first place.  :-(  Do I see anybody's hand being raised to investigate this further? --Eric Morgan (University of Notre Dame)