From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2023 7:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Video and Audio Recording a Speaker on a panel of several experts

This email originated outside TTU. Please exercise caution<https://askit.ttu.edu/phishing>!

My esteemed listmates,

I have one speaker who just phoned  me to share he can't physically attend our meeting this Thursday evening.

He can attend electronically which raises the question:

Is it easier or better to use MS Teams or Zoom?

I'd like to have the other panelists hear and see him from his remote location and I'd like the public audience to hear and see him as well as enable him to see and hear other panelists and public attendees during a 15 minute Q & A.

Are there Web sites for with screen shots to help me with all this?

We don't have any audio/video dept. support so we're trying to handle this all last minutes as best we can.

Thank you for all your kind help.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library