Colleagues,

Join the Center for Open Science for our final webinar of 2024 in our series on Institutional features of the Open Science Framework (OSF).

Tuesday, Nov 28, 2023 01:00 PM eastern.

If you work at a research institution and support researchers as a librarian, or you work to support researchers in a research office, this webinar is for you. You might be grappling with how to support sharing of data management plans, data, and metadata to comply with new policies. OSF Institutional membership might be a solution for some of your support needs. Join us as we focus on how other institutions have utilized the OSF and how the OSF software infrastructure works for you and your research community.

Register online at: https://cos-io.zoom.us/webinar/register/5517005759315/WN_oQGo_zocRfuWezLD7bcQYQ#/registration

--
Gretchen Gueguen
Product Owner