Hello, DLF--

I wanted to reshare this upcoming webinar mini-series. Here about the Data Curation Network's primers from recent authors.

On December 13, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to learn more about:
Register for the first webinar

On December 14, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to learn more about:
Register for the second webinar

If you are unable to attend, but interested in receiving the recording, please register! I will share the materials to all registrants after the events.

Take care,
Mikala

Over the past year, members of the Data Curation Network and attendees of our in-person CURATE(D) workshops have developed several data curation primers. With these new additions, our library has expanded to a whopping 37 (!!) primers, covering specific file types, disciplines, and even broader ethical curation concerns. To that end, we wanted to offer two webinars to highlight these new resources:

On December 13, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to learn more about:

On December 14, 2023, from 3-4 p.m. Eastern, join us to learn more about:

If you are unable to attend, but interested in receiving the recording, please register! I will share the materials to all registrants after the events.

A huge thanks to all of our primer authors, mentors, and peer reviewers for helping to grow our library of resources!

Mikala

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.