(Apologies for cross-posting)

Hi Everyone,

The CollectionBuilder team would like to announce our latest template, CollectionBuilder-SHEETS (SHEETS)

To provide a little context, CollectionBuilder is a free, open-source framework for creating digital collection and exhibit websites. Learn more by visiting the CollectionBuilder website and exploring example CB projects.

Our latest template, SHEETS, streamlines the process of creating CollectionBuilder digital exhibits by enabling users to build digital collections directly from a Google Sheet. Learn more about SHEETS in this introductory blog post and check it out by visiting our CB-Sheets demo site where you can load our demo metadata or test your own.

If you'd like instructions, try our SHEETS Walkthrough. The walkthrough features step-by-step instructions and short videos to help guide you through the build process. (We also have walkthroughs for our other templates, GH and CSV.)

In addition to SHEETS, we are launching two new community spaces: the CollectionBuilder Collective Slack and the CollectionBuilder Google Group. These interactive spaces are meant for CollectionBuilder users to ask questions, share knowledge and projects, and stay up to date on CollectionBuilder news.

We welcome anyone interested in CollectionBuilder, digital collections and exhibits, and/or static web technology to join (all levels of technical expertise welcome!).

If you have any questions about SHEETS and/or the new community spaces, please feel free to respond to me, or reach out to Julia Stone, CollectionBuilder Community Liaison, via email at [log in to unmask]. We hope to connect with you soon!

Sincerely,

The CollectionBuilder Team (Devin Becker, Julia Stone, Olivia Wikle, and Evan Williamson)

DEVIN BECKER (he/him)
[log in to unmask] | 208.885.7040

Associate Dean for Research and Instruction
Co-Director, Center for Digital Inquiry and Learning (CD?L)

Project Director, CollectionBuilder

U of I Libraries
lib.uidaho.edu