Apologies for cross-posting.

Winter Institute in Digital Humanities early bird registration extended (December 1, 2023)

The NYU Abu Dhabi Winter Institute in Digital Humanities (WIDH) is returning to an in-person format on the NYU Abu Dhabi campus from January 16-18, 2024. Aimed at researchers and educators interested in the intersection of technology and the arts and humanities, this year’s program features hands-on courses, a plenary discussion, a poster session and networking opportunities. This year, we have included courses on Digital History, Arabic Digital Humanities, Implementing Learner-Created Podcasts, Image Analysis and more.

Our early bird registration has been extended until December 1, 2023.

Attendees will enroll in only one course for the duration of the Winter Institute. All courses require no prior technical skills. See our site for course descriptions and registration information here.

Email [log in to unmask] with questions.

--
Best,
Beth

Beth Russell
Associate Director for Research Services and Strategy
Associate Academic Librarian
New York University Abu Dhabi Library
PO Box 129188
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Office: 02.628.4121

Check out the program for the upcoming Winter Institute in Digital Humanities in January 2024!