Reminder: Voting for Code4Lib 2024 Keynote speakers is ongoing and will
close in 1 week on December 20, 2023.

All nominees have been contacted and the 7 included in this election are
potentially available to speak.

When ranking nominees, please consider whether they are likely to be an
excellent contributor in each of the following areas:

1) *Appropriateness*. Is this speaker likely to convey information that is
useful to many members of our community?

2) *Uniqueness*. Is this speaker likely to cover themes that may not
commonly appear in the rest of the program?

3) *Contribution to diversity*. Will this person bring something rare,
notable, or unique to our community, through unusual experience or
background?

In order to limit the vote to one per individual, an email address linked
to a Google account is required. Access the form here:
https://forms.gle/PzHt72WQcP5TSEeN7

Andromeda Yelton,

On behalf of the Code4Lib 2024 Keynote Committee.
--
Andromeda Yelton
Senior Software Engineer, JSTOR Labs

@thatandromeda (Mastodon <https://ohai.social/@thatandromeda>, Bluesky