Dear Colleagues:

An update from the Code4Lib 2024 Budget and Sponsorship Committee! Every
bit of sponsorship helps us to make the cost of conference registration as
low as possible. We have had great response so far, but as we near the end
of 2023 I'd like to highlight that there remain some important sponsorship
opportunities.

We particularly want to highlight *opportunities that remain available to
support diversity scholarships to increase accessibility and opportunity to
attend the conference.* *Diversity scholarships help members of
underrepresented communities attend the conference and take advantage of
learning and networking opportunities.* This is a great opportunity for an
organization to support diversity, accessibility, and inclusion. There
remain 10 opportunities for these targeted sponsorship options available
(at $2,000 each).

If your institution or organization is interested in moving forward with
sponsorship, you will find more details at the prospectus page (
https://2024.code4lib.org/prospectus/). The prospectus contains a "Sponsor
Code4Lib 2024" button that sends you to sponsorship registration to start
the sponsorship process. Please contact us with any questions or concerns
at [log in to unmask]

On behalf of the Code4Lib 2024 Sponsorship Committee, thank you for your
attention and continued enthusiastic support. Sincerely,

*Budget and Sponsorship Committee*Jesse Johnston | Bohyun Kim | Mary
Jinglewski

--
Jesse A. Johnston
Clinical Assistant Professor

These words acknowledge the U-M's origins in a land grant from the
Anishinaabeg and Wyandot nations. Our university stands, like almost all
property in the United States, on lands obtained, generally in
unconscionable ways, from indigenous peoples. That land continues to
benefit us, materially and intellectually, and remains a debt of obligation
to provide education, benefit, and knowledge to all peoples of the State of
Michigan.