My esteemed listmaates,

Sorry ofr such a seemingly basic question.

I'm running W10 on a laptop.

I Googled and found how you can email written text to a user's cell phone
number in Firefox (PC) and it works well.

But, when that user replies to my emailed  text by texting back to me on
their cell I get that file as a text but I can't view their reply.

I tried Open in New Tab, Open in New Window but neither open the text.

I've Goolged and "reddited" this query and maybe I'm not crafting the
question correctly but I haven't found a solution.

Any FF users?

If this process works better in Brave, Opera or Vivaldi I'm game for those.

Thank you!

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library