Hello all,

Are there any elegant ways to migrate a MediaWiki site to a Wordpress site?
In my head, I thought I'd be able to export some XML files from MediaWiki,
and import to Wordpress, but that is not working for me. Internet searching
is just yielding paid tools to migrate sites, and I'm wondering if there is
a better way before I just start copying and pasting.

I appreciate any insights!

Stay well,

----

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*

Digital Initiatives and Preservation

Library, Museums and Press

University of Delaware

***The **University of Delaware, a land grant institution, is located on
land that was and continues to be vital to the web of life of the Nanticoke
and Lenni-Lenape people. We express gratitude and honor the people who have
inhabited, cultivated, and nourished this land for thousands of years, even
after their attempted forced removal during the colonial era and early
federal period*. The University of Delaware also financially benefitted
from the expropriation of Indigenous territories in the region colonially
known as Montana. View the full Living Land Acknowledgement
<https://sites.udel.edu/antiracism-initiative/committees/american-indian-and-indigenous-relations/living-land-acknowledgement/#Living_Land_Acknowledgement>
.****

[image: University of Delaware]