Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for giving it more thought and kindly sharing them!

I guess I'm thinking even more of security now having produced a panel of 6
experts re: Economic Crimes plus I've had a couple of phishing expeditions
this week as well.

Maybe one day these miscreants will phish our QR code business cards for
their benefit?

Commerce -vs- Security will always be with us.

I know some people print their Word docs to PDF thinking it will make it
more challenging to change content in a document without a PDF modifier and
then they pw protect that PDF ... and so it goes. :)

I've heard fraudsters have created their own bard codes then visit a
retailer and apply those bard codes to gift cards and take those "modified"
gift cards to the cashier who scans them and it diverts the balance of that
gift card to that miscreant's bank or crypto account.

Beyond my pay scale!

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library