Charles,

Think of your QR code like a braille business card; A sighted recipient would need to get it translated, but it's just your text information.  If a blind, evil genius came along, what could they do with it?

Some QR codes have "favicon" graphics in dead-space of the QR code where they are ignored by the QR reader, but you can't encode a logo into the QR code any more than you could convert a logo into braille.

Erich

PS:  A related and little known -- by sighted people -- fact:  Braille is heavily encoded and distinctly not "regular text" printed in a raised-dot font.

On Friday, December 1, 2023 at 14:52, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: