Hi Charles,

I'm not familiar with any on that list, but you may be interested in
Whisper: https://github.com/openai/whisper

Rather than a traditional "pipeline" ASR software, this model utilizes
machine learning. It was built by OpenAI, the folks who made ChatGPT. I've
been impressed by it.

   1. It runs on local hardware, no connection to an exterior server needed
   2. Able to translate speech to text in real time. (Kaldi, the topmost
   example on your list has been noted as being "several times slower":
   https://deepgram.com/learn/benchmarking-top-open-source-speech-models#kaldi-gigaspeech-xl
   )
   3. Open Source software licensed under the MIT license, so it can be
   used & modified for free in private or commercial settings.
   4. I know it runs on Windows 10 (see the setup section on the github
   page), and it should be compatible with Linux systems, using an installer
   like Anaconda:
   https://www.linuxlinks.com/machine-learning-linux-whisper-automatic-speech-recognition-system/

Best of luck with your project!
- Kaleb A (Langara LIT Student)