When life hands you lemonade - my mention of the vintage computer game "Lemonade Stand" in the previous digest sparked memories from fellow readers, who graciously directed me to the preserved version of the game on the Internet Archive. Of course, I had to play. And did that freak thunderstorm wipe out all my profits this time? No, it did not! It only took a number of years that I will not disclose, to get that satisfaction, but it is mine. Thank you, digest readers, for making my week. So go play the game, but watch out for the sunny days. Just like life and job hunting, they can sometimes surprise you. 🍋 Erin

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news