Today is "Share the Job Board Day!" Didn't see that on your calendar? Don't worry, I just made it up. By sharing the job board with your GLAM friends, colleagues, and even your favorite library, you remind CLIR sponsor and DLF member institutions that they can post unlimited jobs for free and every paid post by non-sponsor/members supports DLF's work.

To sweeten the deal, I have created a coupon code - Digest50 - for $50 off a single job post that will be active until March 14. The board is for all positions in GLAM orgs, so after you check out the latest jobs, get to sharing!  📣 Erin

--

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news