The BCC Forum Committee is pleased to announce that registration is open
for the 2024 BitCurator Forum! Register via
Eventbrite:<https://bitcuratorusersforum2021.eventbrite.com>https://bitcurator-forum-2024.eventbrite.com
<https://bitcurator-forum-2024.eventbrite.com/>

The full program for the Forum will be released the week of January 8,
2024, but in the meantime, here is a preview of the session dates &
times <https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#schedule>.

We are happy to offer a variety of registration tiers
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#registration>for this year’s
Forum, including a Pay-What-You-Can tier. Revenue generated through
ticket sales contribute to Forum operating expenses and the
sustainability of the BCC community, including the support and
maintenance of the BitCurator Environment.

Registration closes on Friday, March 15, 2024. We encourage you to
register early! The Forum can accommodate up to 500 attendees.

Links to the events will be sent via email to registrants a few days
before the start of the Forum.

Sponsorship Information

We welcome sponsors for the event. Please visit theSponsorship
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#sponsorship>section of the
website or contact [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Satellites

Rolling registration <https://forms.gle/zvRNPuuUHQAb53vVA>is now open
for year two of BitCurator Satellites
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/forum/#satellites>: local in-person
events held in conjunction with the online BitCurator Forum. Last year’s
events included lightning talks, watch parties, and a BitCurator mixer!
We encourage you to start thinking about how you might contribute to the
Forum in this unique way. Stay tuned for more information in the coming
weeks.

About the Forum

The BitCurator Forum brings together representatives of all levels of
experience from libraries, archives, museums, and related professions
engaged in (or considering) digital archives work.

The Forum will balance discussion of theory and practice of digital
forensics, curation, and related digital analysis workflows. There will
also be hands-on activities with the BitCurator environment, and other
useful tools.

You do not need to be a BitCurator Consortium member or BitCurator user
to attend the event.