Hi my esteemed listmates.

I hope you're all enjoying a good new year.

I'm visited with a continuing problem with 3D printing - stinginess.

I'm so grateful people designing and sharing their creations on Thingiverse.

It's so generous of them to do so.

I encounter from time to time stringiness and when I message a Thinfgiverse
creator they're often busy creating for a living they don't always have
time to brainstorm - perfectly understandable.

I was referred to a site which would display photos to describe what's
wrong with prints so you can compare with what's wrong with your print.

But being able to describe what's wrong and fixing it are separate matters.

I'll read about stringiness and then find suggested solutions for an Ender
or Creality but there isn't much help for a Lulzbot.

If anyone still uses or has used a Lulzbot Taz 6 and figured out how to
correct stringiness I would so appreciate your suggestions.

I often use Cura to cut the gcode and there are a ton of settings so
knowing which one(s) to change and to what to change the setting to is
challenging and time consuming.

I'm not in Maker Sapce 8 hours a day as I can only grab time when it's
slower in the library or I'm teaching a basic 3D class.

I imagine there are probably only 5-10 settings which affect stringiness?

I screen copied all the settings - Infil, Support, Speed and took 3 photos
of what I see if anyone might  be willing to look at the photos and/or
settings and suggest 1-2 adjustments to make that would be so appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library