I stumbled onto this today when I was looking for something else.  I
have no 3D printing experience so I'm not sure how useful the
information will be.
https://www.simplify3d.com/resources/print-quality-troubleshooting/stringing-or-oozing/

When I was looking for solutions to your problem, people mentioned using
a copper plated nozzle on your printer for better quality prints.  Also
the type of filament can make a difference.

I'm also wondering what search terms you used to look for a solution.  I
tried a Google search for "Lulzbot Taz 6 stringy" (without the quotes)
and came up with plenty on the subject and most were from the Lulzbot
forums.  Again, I can't say for sure if there is any useful information
there because I don't know what they're talking about, but I thought it
could be helpful to you.

--
*Tim McMahon*
West Liberty Public Library