Hi, all.  Not a code question, but hopefully a technology-related one is OK.

I am just starting looking into something for wayfinding that isn't a tiny ipad that only gets used when someone has already asked and it is pointed out.  I'm wondering if anyone has experience with setting up and/or maintaining a large-screen, touch-enabled kiosk.  This is the first one that was suggested to me:  https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1643704-REG/viewsonic_ep5542_55_class_4k.html, but of course there is an entire industry for the commercial/hospitality industry (e.g. https://www.dynatouch.com/self-service-solutions/wayfinding-directory-kiosk).

I am less interested in any particular brand/model and more in others' experience(s) with them and whether there are suggestions of things to pay attention to and/or watch out for.

Thanks,
Erich

--
Erich Hammer            Head of Library Systems
[log in to unmask]         University Libraries

"Faith does not give you the answers,
it just stops you asking the questions."  -- Frater Ravus