I found that there's a wealth of helpful tips in the articles found here:
https://community.microcenter.com/categories/3d-printers

Here's an interesting one.  We haven't tried printing the toaster here yet:
https://community.microcenter.com/discussion/12537/3d-print-of-the-month-the-torture-toaster-test

One conclusion reached from the author's toaster torture test is that if
you simply move your 3D printer from here to there, you'll probably need to
recalibrate it.  His second toaster after he moved his printer was too
stringy.

Regular printers are ornery enough to my way of thinking, but 3D printers
take ornery to a whole new level.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*“I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that
can’t be questioned.”*
— Richard Feynman
<https://click.fourhourmail.com/5qure95xkf7hvvo93wh2/7qh7h8h05vr4zrtz/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvUmljaGFyZF9GZXlubWFu>,
theoretical physicist and recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965