Hi all,

With apologies for the repeat email I wanted to bring this opportunity back
to your inbox and provide some more details regarding our kickoff event on
January 24.

Over the next few months via a series of online design sessions DATALIS
will explore the topic of innovating professional education and explore
potential future innovations.  At our LEARN event on January 24
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/777764002067?aff=oddtdtcreator> we will begin
this process using a design thinking approach - allowing us to understand
emerging trends and user needs so we can explore the future of continuing
professional education together.

*Agenda (January 24):*

   - Welcome and overview of design thinking approach to innovating
   professional education
   - Panel discussion focusing on professional education
   - Exploration of problem space and available information (Design
   thinking activity)
   - Wrap up and upcoming workshops

Secure your spot today
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/777764002067?aff=oddtdtcreator> and be part
of an event that sets the stage for groundbreaking ideas and career
advancement in LIS.

Thank you,

Erik

Erik Mitchell

The Audrey Geisel University Librarian

University of California San Diego

DATALIS™ Team Leader

P.S. For more details about the LEARN event and the Innovation Funnel™,
please visit the DATALIS™ website <https://datalis.design/>

--
Erik Mitchell