 University of Idaho Library is looking to hire three tenure track faculty
positions--an Open Publishing Librarian, Digital Archivist, and Archivist
and Special Collections Librarian--to join a cohort of new librarians
contributing to our innovative and recently reorganized library! Seriously
exciting times! Info about the positions, library, university, and
community is on our faculty jobs page:
https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/opportunities/faculty.html

Code4Lib list folks, I am hoping you can share these opportunities widely.
We would love early-career librarians and newly graduating LIS students. We
see these as dynamic, complimentary roles, and welcome candidates to apply
to more than one posting matching their experiences.

The University of Idaho Library is a great place to work and our faculty
are incredible: we collaborate extensively with each other to develop
software (like CollectionBuilder <https://collectionbuilder.github.io/>),
pursue and receive grants (over $1m in the last 5 years!), publish in top
journals, and engage with our students through our fellowship programs
<https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/opportunities/fellowships/>, student engagement
programs, and collaborative learning spaces  like our Makerspace
<https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/mill/>, the DataHub
<https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/datahub/>, CDIL <https://cdil.lib.uidaho.edu/>,
and the Studio <https://www.lib.uidaho.edu/studio/>.
Moscow, Idaho is also a wonderful place to live, with cultural offerings,
outdoor opportunities, restaurants, a great downtown, and two major
research universities (U of I and Washington State University) within 10
miles.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to

Thank you!