Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

DAMS to Digital Preservation: A National Museum's Journey to Understanding
its Digit Assets.
<https://openpreservation.org/events/dams-to-digital-preservation-a-national-museums-journey-to-understanding-its-digit-assets/?q=10254>

30 January 2024 | 15:30 CET

Speakers: Amy Adams, Collections Information and Access Manager at
the National Museum of the Royal Navy.

<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tF_EXX4zT62pJN3rUl21hQ#/registration>

This webinar will take attendees through the National Museum’s journey with
its digital assets, discuss lessons learned and review where we are now. It
will hope to reassure audiences to not worry what shape the journey to
digital preservation takes, but instead encourage them to jump in and get
started.

Please reach out if you have any questions, or if there are any webinar
topics you would like us to focus on.

Best Wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub