Hi all ~

Constellate, the new text analysis service from ITHAKA (the same people who brought you JSTOR), has exciting text analysis events coming up - register to attend in person or participate asynchronously through video recordings and our Slack channel (join our Slack community here<https://join.slack.com/t/ithaka-constellate/shared_invite/zt-2bai3e344-PTYlVN~csPJHMV7iG4kZUw>).

If you have an interest in Large Language Models (advanced artificial intelligence systems that use deep learning techniques to understand and generate human-like text based on vast amounts of training data):

  *   Gender bias and stereotypes in Large Language Models is a webinar on research that shows how four recently published LLMs express biased assumptions about men and women's occupations.
     *   March 15, noon-1pm EST
     *   Register for the Gender bias and stereotypes in Large Language Models webinar<https://constellate.org/events/gender-bias-and-stereotypes-in-large-language-models>
  *   Introduction to Language Models - also-known-as, how does ChatGPT work? Is a webinar series providing a detailed explanation of the neural networks of large language models.
     *   March 20-March 29 at 10 am and 3:30 pm EST
     *   Register for Introduction to Language Models -- also-known-as, how does ChatGPT work? series<https://constellate.org/events/untitled>

If you are not yet ready to code, but want to learn about text analysis topics, we are excited to introduce you to our soon-to-be-released pre-code tutorials on text analysis (you are welcome to attend this session, but please be aware that these new features will only be available to the communities of our participating institutions.)

  *   Pre-code tutorials on text analysis webinar

*         March 18 at 10 am and 3:30 pm EST.

*         Register for Pre-code tutorials on text analysis webinar<https://constellate.org/events/pre-code-tutorials>

~ Amy

P.S. We want your thoughts on our new pre-code tutorials! If you are available and interested in chatting about these tutorials for one hour next week, please email Constellate's user experience designer, Grace, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your name, position, and institutional affiliation (if any). We're happy to provide a $50 gift card in appreciation of your time.

--

Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)

Constellate<https://constellate.org/> Sr. Manager / ITHAKA

Twitter: @AmyPlusFour

Constellate is the only text analysis and data skills platform that integrates access to scholarly content and open educational resources into a cloud-based application and lab to help faculty, librarians, and other instructors easily teach text analysis and data skills.

Take your research further with text and data analysis skills!