Hi everyone,
We are finding Apple Maps displays inaccurate and misleading info about our Library. It has the incorrect URL and incomplete hours info.. compared to Google Maps.

Having done a cursory search including checking code4lib archives, I'm not finding much help to correct for this, except to expect individual users to report/submit corrections from their individual iOS devices.

Is this similar for you and have you found any workarounds/solutions in the meantime to more centrally and authoritatively submit corrections to Apple?

Cameron