Dear CODE4Lib colleagues,

I am reaching out today to ask for your collaboration and participation in
DATALIS™, an innovative part of the IMLS funded LEADING
<https://mrc.cci.drexel.edu/leading/> professional education program that
seeks to transform our approach to professional education.

As we all know, continued professional education can lead to an increase in
job performance and opportunities. DATALIS™ <https://datalis.design/> seeks
to identify pathways to enable this upward trend, enhancing skills and
career prospects in the LIS field.

Your participation in this effort will help us extend the success we have
built through LEADING and create models for extending the impact of
professional education across libraries and information organizations.

You can learn more by registering for our LEARN event
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/datalis-learn-tickets-777764002067?aff=odcleoeventsincollection>
tap into the benefits of collaboration and professional development in LIS.
By attending, you'll learn how collaboration helps generate transformative
ideas, enhancing both your personal and professional growth.

Please register and share this invite with others in your organization who
share this interest.

Thank you,

Erik

Erik Mitchell