Hello Cameron

I believe Apple handles this through what they call Business Connect:
https://businessconnect.apple.com/
Once you have successfully claimed your institution, details such as
opening hours and contact information can be updated in what Apple calls
Place Cards:
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/apple-business-connect/abcbdc543423/web

Good luck!
Thomas