Today, I stumbled upon a resume writing service named "Let's Eat, Grandma." Who knew that a Wireless catalog sweatshirt slogan would one day be one of the many resume services promising to help you write that vital, interview-scoring document. Grandma's, and other resume services, have a range of costs, starting from free to well over $1,000. I reviewed a bevy of "best of" lists this week and the companies that made each list were TopResume, TopStack Resume, Federal Resume USA, and ZipJobs. A side note: only TopResume (via HigherEdJobs) mentioned academic CVs. Have you had a successful experience with resume service? Send me an email so I can check it out for a future digest! 📝 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Please note my remote office hours are Monday – Thursday

clir.org | job board | sign up for clir news