Does anyone here have/support interactive whiteboards?  I suppose "dumb" whiteboards with some kind of "smart" projector/camera would be comparable.

Any comments and/or suggestions on brand or features to look for (or against)?

Ideally, these would not require accounts although Microsoft 365 compatibility would be a possibility.  Either way, they must have the capability to protect privacy between users which I assume means either centralized management or -- even better -- volatile memory caching/complete reset on reboot.

Thanks,
Erich

--
Erich Hammer            Head of Library Systems
[log in to unmask]         University Libraries

Why is it that no religious leader has ever called for
followers to pray for an amputee's limb to regrow?