p.s. One thing I neglected to mention is the need to determine the site
addresses for content providers such as Syndetics, and to add them to the
system's local hosts file; otherwise, there will be missing content and
placeholders hither and yon.  Dealing with Google is a challenge, as I
can't very well whitelist google.com, but everyone is so fond of Google
analytics, fonts, APIs, etc, that sometimes it comes down to a trade-off
between a good experience/appearance and security.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601
tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*“I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that
can’t be questioned.”*
— Richard Feynman
<https://click.fourhourmail.com/5qure95xkf7hvvo93wh2/7qh7h8h05vr4zrtz/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvUmljaGFyZF9GZXlubWFu>,
theoretical physicist and recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965