Please excuse cross-posting.

We are inviting you to participate in a brief, anonymous survey (approximately 10 minutes) on how academic libraries collect service statistics - including those for systematic review or evidence synthesis services.

There will be no direct benefit to you as a participant. There are no negative consequences if you do not participate. If you start the survey, you can stop at any time. Your decision will not result in any penalty.

The objective of this study is to gain insight into the Library Services data and statistics tracking practices of academic libraries. Library Services and Statistics are defined, for the purpose of this study, within the survey.

The survey is anonymous, and your individual responses will be kept confidential. Data will be stored in Qualtrics. Please do not include your name or other information that could be used to identify you in your survey responses. Information provided in this survey can only be kept as secure as any other online communication.

To participate, please click on the following link:

https://uthsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cRVbizqEs474bqe

We appreciate your time and consideration!

Jess Newman McDonald, MSIS
Assistant Professor | Research Data & Scholarly Communications Lead

The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Health Sciences Library
Rm 236
877 Madison Ave
Memphis, TN 38163

t: 901.448.3198
https://www.uthsc.edu/faculty/profile/?netid=jnewma22

Healthy Tennesseans. Thriving Communities.