The more I think about it, the more I think I will:

  1. manually deposit four data sets in my local institutional repository
  2. manually deposit the same four data sets in Zenodo
  3. semi-automatically deposit twelve additional data sets in my local repository
  4. use the API to deposit the same twelve data sets in Zenodo
  5. rest

In all cases, I will get a DOI from my local repository and use it when I deposit into Zenodo. After I am done resting, I will re-evaluate and consider depositing more. On my mark. Get set. Go.

Thank you for the replies. They were helpful.

--
Eric Morgan <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship