If that level of security isn't a concern for you (in this context),
Android 13+ has a QR code scanner as a quick settings tile. Pull down from
the top once to get to the notifications, etc; pull down a second time to
get the quick settings tiles, and tap the pencil icon to add or rearrange
tiles as needed.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-easily-scan-a-qr-code-in-android-13/#:~:text=how%20it%27s%20done.-,How%20to%20easily%20scan%20a%20QR%20code%20in%20Android%2013,-Requirements