Hello,

I am conducting this research to see if any academic libraries have experienced material challenges and what preparations academic libraries have for this issue. The link below leads to a consent form that describes what you can expect as a participant.

The survey is completely anonymous and does not ask for any identifying information. I ask a few things about you and your institution and what policies, training, and procedures you might have in regard to material challenges. The survey is estimated to take 15-20 minutes, depending upon your responses. The link below presents a release form providing detailed information about what to expect and then allows you to proceed directly to the survey.

 Link to Release Form and Survey

https://grinnell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2f4NQtMOSRgGDxI

Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management<https://grinnell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2f4NQtMOSRgGDxI>
The most powerful, simple and trusted way to gather experience data. Start your journey to experience management and try a free account today.
grinnell.co1.qualtrics.com

Thank you in advance for your participation in my study!

Sincerely,
Kayla Reed
Discovery, Systems and Digital Strategy Librarian
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers