Dear colleagues,

The deadline to submit an entry for the 2024 Library Publishing Directory
has been extended to April 25th 11:59PM.

To have a profile of your library included in the Directory, please
complete the survey at https://librarypublishing.org/lpdq-2024.

Additional information is provided below.

Please e-mail [log in to unmask] with questions or comments.

Thank you,

The Library Publishing Coalition Directory Committee