[apologies for cross posting]

Dear DLF Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently compiling insights on the
various research data repository systems deployed across academic and
nonprofit organizations. Our goal is to understand the landscape of tools
and services that facilitate data storage, retrieval, analysis, and
visualization within our professional community.

If your institution utilizes a data repository or portal, I would greatly
appreciate your input on the following:

   - *Name of the Data Management System:* What technology is your
   repository built on?
   - *System Access:* Could you provide a link to where your system is
   publicly accessible on your website?
   - *Analysis and Visualization Support:* Does your system directly
   support data analysis and/or visualization? If not, do you employ other
   tools or services for this purpose?
   - *Tools for Analysis/Visualization:* If applicable, what specific tools
   or services do you use for data analysis and visualization?

Your insights will be invaluable in helping us understand the range of data
management solutions that support our community's needs. If there’s a big
response, I will compile and share out the data.

Thank you in advance for considering my request. I look forward to learning
from your experiences and insights.

Warm regards,
Amy

<https://mysig.io/Wk4mxPrZ>
Amy Rudersdorf
Director, Consulting Operations
she/her/hers
(917) 475-9630
<https://mysig.io/kRB8lPNO> <https://mysig.io/bnBZpPNn>
<https://mysig.io/4RBQVPN9> <https://mysig.io/o4BKgPNv>
<https://mysig.io/VmZJYqlm>
AVP develops transformative strategies and systems to make your digital
assets and media easier to access, share, protect, and put to good use.