Hi Lauren,

THe last post on that link seemed so promising... but still no sound.

I had this sound issue when we 1st inherited this Lenovo desktop and phoned
Lenovo tech support who took control of the desktop remotely and tried a
bunch of things and after about 35 minutes ( I multi-tasked on another PC)
they got the sound to work.

Then, many months later I booted up and visited a webinar but couldn't hear
anything. So, I tried a few YT instructional videos and other sites with
audio but could never get the sound back.

We never had external PC speakers connected.

For output devices it lists Nahimic mirroring device. No idea what that is.

Usually I see Realtek audio when using the PC's internal sound speaker.

Anyone ever use Nahimic mirroring device?

Thank you so much fr troubleshooting.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library